Caesar Chicken is the ideal melt in your mouth recipe! It is creamy, easy, and full of flavor. This simple chicken recipe just includes 4 Ingredients and requires less than half an hour. It is one of those absolute best of chicken recipes.
This simple chicken recipe just includes 4 Ingredients and requires less than half an hour. It is one of those absolute best of chicken recipes.
This baked caesar chicken could be nothing without the caesar-dressing. Make sure to catch a creamy-version of the dressing for supreme goodness.
It is the creaminess that actually causes this melt in your mouth recipe totally ideal. This chicken breast recipe is really simple to create, it is possible to definitely wow your guests through the night of the week.
Please, if you recreate this Baked Caesar Chicken Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Baked Caesar Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts-boneless skinless
- 1½ cups parmesan-cheese grated
- 1 cup caesar-salad dressing
- ½ cup sour-cream Optional
- Heat oven to 375°F & spray on the inside of an 8x 11″ baking-dish with cooking-spray.
- When the breasts are irregular thickness, then pound them (put in a Ziploc-bag and onto a flat-surface) into a even 3/4″-1″ thickness using a meat pounder.
- Sprinkle the breasts with grated Parmesan-cheese & freshly ground black-pepper & set them in the prepared baking-dish.
- Whisk together Caesar dressing & sour-cream in a small-bowl. Pour on the Caesar or sour-cream mix over every breasts then sprinkle grated Parmesan-cheese on the top.
- Set the prepared chicken in the oven & bake at 375°F for half an hour.
- Turn the oven to broil & then broil the breasts an extra 2-4minutes till the chicken turns golden-brown.
- When completed, a meat thermometer should register 165F when stuck in the thickest aspect of one of their middle-breasts. Remove from the oven, cover loosely with foil & permit chicken to rest for 5-10minutes before serving.
- If desired, garnish with chopped-parsley.
Try these Delicious Recipes options: