Pizza Garlic Knots are very easy to make and the ingredients needed are very simple. With extraordinary taste will make this recipe a favorite in your family. And certainly less than an hour you will have a delicious meal, suitable for parties with your friends and family.
All the ingredients you need are not that difficult to obtain and I think you already have them in your kitchen storage. And there aren’t so many ingredients to make this delicious recipe.
- melted butter
- chopped parsley
- shredded mozzarella
- mini pepperoni
- biscuit dough
- olive oil
- kosher salt
Pizza Garlic Knots
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- ⅔ c shredded mozzarella
- ½ c mini pepperoni
- ½ c finely grated Parmesan
- 1 can refrigerated biscuit dough
- ¼ c extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- marinara warmed for serving
- Preheat oven to 400° and grease a 10-inch oven proof, non-stick skillet with cooking spray.
- Whisk together olive oil, butter, garlic, parmesan, parsley and salt.
- Roll out biscuits to flatten-slightly, then cut each one in half. Brush each slice with butter mixture, sprinkle lightly with pepperoni and mozzarella. Roll the dough up lengthwise and pinch edges together to seal, then tie the dough to knots.
- Put stuffed knots in the skillet. Brush remaining butter mixture onto dough and sprinkle with more pepperoni and mozzarella.
- Bake until the cheese is melted and the biscuits are cooked through for18-20 minutes.
- Serve warm with marinara.
Try these Delicious Recipes options: