This creamy tomato pasta is so delicious, rich of flavour and ready in a pressure cooker in under 20 minutes. A very simple weeknight dinner that is guaranteed to please the entire family!
Instant Pot creamy tomato pasta is a fast, delicious dinner which may be reached in less time than it takes to deliver a pizza. On top of that, you do not need to stand on your own toes in kitchen after a long day on the job.
Using just a couple of ingredients and it is the ideal for weeknight dinner. So this recipe is super easy. I Can’t emphasize how important It’s to follow the instructions for the tomato.
The dish will thicken a lot as it cools, particularly if it has been in the fridge. Reheat it over low heat to keep as much moisture as you can.
The recipe has been written so the noodles could completely cook while still keeping the integrity of this delicate cream. If you switch things up, the cream may break.
Please, if you like this Instant Pot Creamy Tomato Pasta recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks.
Instant Pot Creamy Tomato Pasta
- 8 oz short pasta (rotini, penne, ziti, etc)
- 1 ¼ cups chicken broth
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 1 ¼ cups heavy cream
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- Put the pasta noodles to the Instant Pot and then pour the chicken broth and heavy cream over the noodles. Press down the noodles so they are mainly covered by liquid.
- Pour into the pasta sauce and top it with the onion powder, garlic powder, red pepper flakes and Italian seasoning. Do not stir!
- Close the lid and make sure that the valve is set into sealing. Use the guide (pressure cook) button to adjust the time to five minutes. After the time is up, start the valve to release the pressure (quick release).
- Stir the sauce and noodles. Top with your favourite cheese, fresh basil, or parsley.
- Serve hot.