This is Spicy buffalo chicken wraps with ranch dressing are bursting with flavor and made in just 5minutes!
Buffalo Chicken Wraps this can be Spicy buffalo chicken wraps along with ranch dressing are all exploding with taste and created in only 5minutes. While I think buffalo chicken that the very first thing comes to mind is buffalo wings today we are making something much better.
These buffalo chicken packs possess the yummy tastes of buffalo wings with of the extra calories and fat. They are created in under 5minutes because of my friend rotisserie chicken.
If you do not possess rotisserie chicken you might also utilize any pre-cooked chicken or create my stove-top grilled chicken or fast stained chicken recipe.
To create the wraps, just blend shredded grilled chicken with skillet. You’re able to use buffalo sauce out of a jar or mix spicy sauce with melted butter. Next, all of the mix to a soft flour tortilla and top with shredded lettuce and ranch or blue cheese dressing table.
You might even add finely chopped onion and tomatoes if you would like. The outcome is a tasty wrap that is bursting with taste. The spiciness of this noodle sauce and cool creaminess of this ranch is a combination to expire.
Please, if you like this Buffalo Chicken Wraps recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- 2 cup cooked chicken shredded or chopped (rotisserie, shredded, or grilled)
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- ½ cup buffalo sauce or (1/3 cup hot sauce + 2 tablespoons melted butter)
- 4 medium flour tortillas
- ¼ cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
- tomato onion shredded cheese (Optional Fillings)
- In a big bowl, combine the chicken and bufallo-sauce until the chicken is completely coated with the sauce.
- Lay out the flour-tortillas & split the chicken evenly among the tortillas. Top the chicken with lettuce & ranch dressing. Fold in the sides of the tortilla and roll up the wrapping burrito-style.
- Serve and Enjoy!