This flavorful curry ramen noodles dinner can be made in 20 minutes. This meal is packed with fresh vegetables and rich curry flavors so you can feel confident about sharing it with your family.
This is healthy comfort food at its best. This dish is healthy and delicious! You can enjoy it warmly, but you will be fueled up for the day.
- You can use any vegetables that are available to make your own version of this delicious meal. You can make ramen great by keeping the vegetables the same.
- The ramen can be reheated. However, if you plan to eat it later, make sure to separate the noodles from broth before refrigerating. The noodles will become mushy if the broth and noodles are kept together.
- Curry pastes can be spicy. Make sure you taste it and adjust the amount recipe accordingly.
Vegan Curry Ramen Noodles
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1-3 tbsps red curry paste
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 13.5 oz coconut milk
- 8 oz ramen noodles
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- fresh cracked pepper
- kosher salt
- lime wedges
- sliced jalapenos
- fresh cilantro
- Heat oil in a large-pot or dutch oven over medium-heat. Then dd the peas, carrots and mushrooms to the pot. Season with salt and pepper. Stir occasionally for 3 minutes.
- Add in curry powder curry paste & garlic. Cook for a few minute. Then stir in coconut milk & broth and season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to medium-high and bring to simmer.
- Add the ramen noodles & cook for 10 minutes, or till they are aldente. Add the juice of one lime to the noodles and serve. Garnish with jalapeno, cilantro and lime wedges.
Please, if you like this Vegan Curry Ramen Noodles recipe, don’t forget to give the STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks. You can see the full recipe here midwestfoodieblog.